Well, I've had my lightning cable sense I got my iPhone 5s on October 20, 2013
so it's just months short of a year.  I got my iPad Air in January of this
year.  Both cables are still in perfect condition.  I too take very good care
of my equipment and cables and connectors.  Even when I traveled on the road
with a band I did the same thing.  I guess when it comes to cables and
connectors I just hate to have to buy another one if I can at all help it.  I
did buy an extra lightening cable though as a backup.  It's still in it's
packaging it came in.  I never opened it up.

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2014!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!  Move
out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
HTTP://WWW.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!