Hi,
I have the same message charging with non apple certify cable when i was
overseas.
I think, since then, it rulen my battery life quite significantly. i was away
for quite some period of time.
I guess, just be aware of the damage it might cause, using the 3rd party cable.
According to Apple, my battery was on 20% of its normal capacity.
I'm lucky that they replace the battery for me free of charge.
Joanne Chua
The flip side of Inclusion is Exclusion.
Leaders For Tomorrow 2013 Candidate
Send from my iPad