I'l still treasure My VZW UnLimited Data, and I plan to HOLD ON to it. You can't BEAT $30 Per Month for VZW UnLimited Data even if they Throttle me as a result. I haven't been throttled yet.
One thing to keep in mind about carriers offering so called unlimited data plans is that after so many gigabytes of data usage they will throttle you still the data usage become so slow that it isn't even really worth calling and unlimited.