*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] *On
Behalf Of *Neal Ewers
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:37 AM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* RE: restoring iPhone to the same IOs

This does raise an interesting point. Sometimes we think things are not
accessible because they really aren’t, or at least parts of them are
not. But sometimes, if there is a totally different interface as there
is in iTunes 12 and things do not look like we are used to seeing, we
may think they just don’t work. Sometimes, parts of them really don’t
work. The only way to know this is to actually update yourself and check
it out. This is what I am about to do.

Thanks all for your feedback.

Neal