Ok,   so now we have it taped, only upgrade at least 6 months down the line
for any new version.

Some only ever do that.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pablo Morales" <pablomorale...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 2:24 AM
Subject: RE: moderator warning - Re: starting with IOs 8.1.1

I have been using this iPhone 5s, for the last year. Using 7.1.2 since march
of this year. Of course, I had bunches of problems when IOs 7.0 was release.
But since march, my phone has been working perfectly until now. Maybe in
march 2015, I will get my iPhone working fine again. But will be again, 6
months of problems, and 6 months of good use of my iPhone.