From: Eden Kizer
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2014 4:04 AM
Subject: Re: reading menus with the KNFB reader - Re: how are people liking
KNFB reader?

We have fought for the freedom to be able to read our own menus, and I can
easily skim my fingers down my braile display advancing very quickly to
where I want whereas sighted people often tell me the things they think look
good, and allaccess is great, but sometimes, the restaurants don't have the
correct menu listed.

I don't have KNFB reader yet, but I sure can't wait to show off my
independence, and my family will be proud when I can read my own menu with
them.

eden