Good ideas, but they say nothing about what you think of the app.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Turner" <rich...@turner42.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2014 12:07 PM
Subject: RE: reading menus with the KNFB reader - Re: how are people liking KNFB reader?

Another option for menus if you know ahead of time where you are going is checking to see if the menu is online before you go to the restaurant. You can spend some unpressured time reading through it and at least narrow down your choices before you get there.

Obviously, not all online menus are accessible or even there, but that is becoming more and more common. Some of my favorite restaurants even post their specials for dinner by about 2PM, so I can even check to see what those are and don't have to ask when I get there.

Richard