I am looking for an RDF/OWL based Domain Driven Development (DDD) framework.

I have an OWL ontology used as a TBox model uploaded on my Virtuoso (open
source edition) and I want to build CRUD (create-retrieve-update-delete)
forms upon my classes defined in the TBox. For example, for classes
“Student” and “Teacher” I would like to create two forms allowing me to
create-retrieve-update-delete their instances (and of course their property
values) using a simple User Interface (UI).

If nobody could suggest a solution working out of the box, I was thinking
that perhaps I could use a data access library for virtuoso (e.g. ADO
NET/Entity Framework or JDBC/Hibernate) to get my *RDF/OWL classes as
entities*, and then use .NET or Java based Rapid Application Development
(RAD) frameworks based on the produced entities. I have seen similar
approaches on relevant (quite outdated) tutorials (tutorial1
<http://vos.openlinksw.com/owiki/wiki/VOS/VirtRDFODataExample> and tutorial2
<http://vos.openlinksw.com/owiki/wiki/VOS/VirtUsingMsAdoNetDataServicesWithVirtuoso>
)

My questions:

   1. Could anyone propose a specific software stack following this
   rationale of DDD upon RDF/OWL classes?
   2. I can only find examples using rather old versions of Visual Studio.
   Are the ADO NET and JDBCconnectors stable and updated? Can they be used
   with recent versions of .NET/java development stack?
   3.Is my assumption (i.e. that I could produce .NET or Java *entities
   corresponding to my RDF/OWL classes* via ADO NET or Hibernate) valid?

Best regards,
Pantelis Natsiavas

PS. I have also posted the same question in the community forum
<https://community.openlinksw.com/t/editing-forms-based-on-rdf-owl-classes/615>
because
it is not clear to me whether this email list is active or not. Sorry for
double posting.