I have created a Docker image that anyone can download here:
https://hub.docker.com/r/inova8/odata2northwind
Not a public demo, but something that is easy to install locally and get
running to test things out via URL or OData consumer such as Excel
PowerQuery

OData2SPARQL is essentially a proxy server that publishes an existing
triple store as a RESTful OData.V4 service, hence the reason for including
a triplestore in this Docker image.

Which triple-stores OData2SPARQL publishes (and it can publish many
simultaneously) is determined by the models.ttl configuration. In this
sample only the local northwind triplestore is defined in the models.ttl.
OData2SPARQL has been tested against many triples stores, including, of
course, Virtuoso.

By default OData2SPARQL will extract and publish what one could loosely
call a RDFS+ model: it recognizes subClasses, cardinality restrictions
(owl:-(), the difference between object and dataType properties etc.
However what classes properties etc are published is determined by several
metadata queries that are defined in OData4SPARQL.rdf. These could be
changed to control how the OData metadata is aligned with the
RDF/RDFS/OWL/SHACL schema.

Hope this helps

*Peter J. Lawrence*
*inova8*
*Providing answers for users' information questions*
*Mobile:*  +44 7546 095977 | +1 330 631 3772 | *Phone:* +44 1298 872375 |
*Skype:* PeterJLawrence
*Email:* peter.lawre...@inova8.com | *Web:* www.inova8.com
*LinkedIn: *
*http://www.linkedin.com/in/peterjohnlawrence