I have created an OData2SPARQL proxy server that publishes any RDF model as
an OData service (http://inova8.com/bg_inova8.com/offerings/odata2sparql/)
. That service can then be consumed via many HTML/JavaScript frameworks. I
prefer to use OpenUI5 (https://openui5.org/) but there are many others.
This combination then allows full round trip viewing and editing of the
RDF. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFhcsS8Bx-U).

*Peter J. Lawrence*
*inova8*
*Providing answers for users' information questions*
*Mobile:*  +44 7546 095977 | +1 330 631 3772 | *Phone:* +44 1298 872375 |
*Skype:* PeterJLawrence
*Email:* peter.lawre...@inova8.com | *Web:* www.inova8.com
*LinkedIn: *
*http://www.linkedin.com/in/peterjohnlawrence