Hi,
I've recently been able to download the PERL 5.005... from www.sidhe.org and
am wondering where is the best place to get modules for this from ?
The modules I'm particularly interested in are File::Find; DBI and
DBD::Oracle. Those which I have at the moment have '.'s in their directory
names and subdirectory names and some of the file names aswell and I'm not
sure how these should be translated or if there's another source I should be
using.
Is there a better place to start ?
I have an Alpha VMS system with DEC C. Which 'make' is recommended ?
Or - is there a distribution which doesn't require 'make' ?
I have spent some time previously searching for VMS/PERL notes, sites, FAQs
etc but to no avail. From what I've seen today somebody on this list knows
what they're talking about - and I would deduce they would think these
questions trivial. Is this the only place to get such answers ?
Thanks,
Tim