I've volunteered before, but I have not produced what
I promised (e.g., our website has not been touched,
and I'm feeling guilty about that).

Nonetheless, if no one else can do it, I will try to
step in here. I hope some one else can do it, however...

Carl Friedberg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1.212.233.5470
www.comets.com