Next time, make up a subject...

> I have installed vnc 3.3.3r2 on solaris 8 server. The location is in
> /usr/local/bin and starting the service as root user. When I
> had tried to
> connect using VNCVIEWER from NT workstation, I can't see the
> things which
> already their on the console. How to see the things which are
> already their
> on the console, including the present session from VNCVIEWER when I
> connected to the same server from NT client.

That's the nature of vncserver at unix: vncserver gives a new session which
is just as usable as the console session: IN there you can start your apps
with the display in there. For a normal loggin session in vnc, see
http://www.sourcecodecorner.com/articles/vnc/linux.asp

For standard Solaris, I guess you're out of luck. If you use XFree86 instead
of the origional Xsun, you might be able to use
http://xf4vnc.sourceforge.net/ but then, you might have to rebuild it for
solaris and be lucky with the display adapter.

CBee