there are devices that do E-911  inside a building for MTU

On 4/4/2019 8:40 PM, Colton Conor wrote:
So if you had e911 per room, that would be quite a bit of e911 charges. Most hotels I have seen have a 10 to 1 ratio for rooms to phone lines. So a 100 room hotel gets 10 phone lines from the LEC. Are you saying we would have to pay bandwidth.com <http://bandwidth.com> or whomever we got our e911 from a separate e911 charge per room? Isn't e911 tied to DID? In that case you would need a DID per hotel room? To actuately say room 302 is on floor 3, and room 302 for example.