Have you guys filed a State PUC complaint? I've seen same day resolution on that stuff sometimes.

On 6/18/20 5:48 PM, jd wrote:

I’m having this same issue with ringcentral, nobody is answering me and they’re claiming to not even see the port request, it’s just rejected.

There must be better protection here, ringcentral is raking in a lot of money on something that isn’t used and they know it..

*From:*VoiceOps [mailto:voiceops-boun...@voiceops.org] *On Behalf Of *Aaron C. de Bruyn via VoiceOps
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2020 10:56 AM
*To:* voiceops@voiceops.org
*Subject:* [VoiceOps] Charter/Spectrum Port Out?

Is there anyone at Charter/Spectrum (Oregon area) that can help with a port out?

It's been rejected 5 times now.

Every time I call in, the rep gives me a slightly different variation of the address to re-submit.

The winning carrier keeps getting rejected and asks for a CSR copy.  Charter/Spectrum flat-out tells me "we don't do CSR reports for small business customers" and then proceeds to give me a slightly different version of the address every time I call in.

They absolutely refuse to let me talk to or communicate with the team that actually makes the accept/reject decision to find out why.  They simply say "it was rejected because of the address".

I've spent hours on the phone over the last few weeks and I'm getting nowhere.

Thanks,

-A