where did this come from?  and take leadership roles?  please, these
guys coming back are making vietnam vets look like ex cops.  its a new
generation of homeless we're creating.  and i find it funny that you
talk of the lies of one president, without discussing the lies of the
other.  one lie was about a personal happenstance, one has caused the
death of over 1000 americans, and the loss of limb of another 10k, and
the death of 150k iraqis.

sorry, id prefer the "hippy" lies.

--
Fairy tales are more than true: not because
they tell us that dragons exist, but because