In a message dated 10/7/2005 5:15:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
If you ever figure out what Keely was talking about, and get a design for that machine Baron we'd all love to see it.
In Keely's day in the 1800's, according to Konstantine Meyl, in his book Scalar Waves, there were more neutrino energies in the atmosphere than there are today.  Keely's technologies may only work if the density of neutrino energies are higher than they are today.  However I have figured out that the vortex pipes and funnels used by Keely in many of his devices, may have been used to amplify and focus electrostatic energies into a vortex to cause them to then increase the amount of neutrino energies in and around the devices to cause them work.

I have postulated that if we were to place hundreds of pipes in series inside of an oval piece of metal used as a base for a hover car, and then placed a dozen tiny ram jet like funnels and bed spring like wires inside of each pipe, then this may cause the electrostatic energies around the hover car to be increased and to form into thousands of tiny vortexes, which may increase the neutrino density energies under the hover car to form a cold plasma which if pressurized properly could form a high pressure field which could cause the hover car to levitate a few feet above the ground. If the above technologies were made to work, then we could miniaturize the pipes and ram jet funnels by using nanotechnologies, to increase the electrostatic forces, and neutrino energy forces millions of times more, by increasing the number of pipes and ram jets per square inch to many millions, which would allow us to get more power per square inch and define the levitation height desired precisely by the number of nano-tech vortex chips placed in the metal body of each hover car.

Baron Von Volsung, http://www.rhfweb.com/baron, Email: http://www.rhfweb.com/emailform.html
President Thomas D. Clark, Email: http://www.rhfweb.com/emailform.html,
Personal Web Page: http://www.rhfweb.com/personal
New Age Production's Inc., http://www.rhfweb.com/newage
Star Haven Community Services, at http://www.rhfweb.com/sh
Radiation Health Foundation Trust at http://www.rhfweb.com/

Making a difference one person at a time
Get informed. Inform others
.