Yes John, an important part of the problem is that our school system TELL
rather then encourage FIND. However, that is the fact we have to live with.
There are no simple way to make people come and take a look in the
telescope. There is a need to convince one person at a time and the failing
to do so is rather apparent.
Paul's comment above indicates that not even visiting the annual events for
believers is convincing about LENR being real.
There are plenty of people with trust from the general public that will
support any amount of doubt.
We certainly need Rossi, regardless if you like or dislike his checkered
background. We need him to sell real working and economically sound E-cats.
The moment he does there will be a lot of investors trying to become part
of this new possibility. I do not care if it is BLP or Rossi but it
certainly would
make LENR easier to be recognized with a product on the market.
On the positive side there are a lot of people pushing the issue.
Unfortunately the pushes are poorly organized and all push-vectors are
different.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM