removing evidence of artifact is fraud.
don't feign to be kind.

nobody with a brain ignore that rejection of cold fusion is based on a
conspiracy theory involving thousands of actors, mostly frauding, some just
incompetent. this is the 10 ton gorilla in LENR critics.

people observing the usual mainstream position have to be informed they
observe a conspiracy theory group.

now there can be errors, but nobody with a brain can ignore that it is
impossible to explain the mass of result without a conspiracy theory or
accepting LENr reality.

now, grouthink have the ability to make the brain work in negative IQ, this
mean that the most intelligent and educated can flee from reality more
deeply than simple minds.

Nothing personal, I am tired of this kind of hypocritical understatement...
"I am only criticizing that result"

it is a tactic and each result individually is attacked with unproven
conspiracy theory, carefully not critical on itself. Divide the claims,
attack individual facts, and conquer the minds. very professional.

If you say that you believe cold fusion phenomenon is real, or probably
real until disproven, I can interpret your critics as critics.

I will accept it when you will apply some critical judgement on your
replication, like considering the artifact possible in YOUR setup, the
difference in various setup.

but I doubt you will admit that reality as do most of deniers. this mean
that only serious people, who can be very critical I observe it, can
propose critics.

this is a great problem of todays conspiracy theories supported by
mainstream, that make real critics hard to separate from pure denial.
Edmund storms in his book was clear that deniers are toxic to the discovery
of reality as they prevent sane analysis and push "circle the wagon" or "I
am tired".
this is the symptom of the "dead clock right twice a day", which give no
information.

nothing personal (I always kind when I am personal), this is what I could
say to any denier like Lewis or Hansen (take it for them), or our beloved
mindguards,...

all that is in fact coldly, rationally, a very common situation. Conspiracy
theories grow in our societies, and there is nothing exceptional in cold
fusion story.
There is also conspiracy theories in LENR constellation, that make me
laugh, and I would understand than the accused lose some of their flegme.

I blame incompetence with high ego, as the main source of that tragedy.
People like Lewis, quite competent, but much more vexed and egotic than
their great competence, pretended to be sure on what they should not. and
less competent people with even more ego and influence amplified that
error, until nothing could be step back.
and it is tragic that less and more important people became mindguard for
that individual failure, transforming the tragedy of 5-10 egotic people
into a western academic tragedy.

maybe Mizuno made an error, but your demo, the conspiracy theory behind, is
even worse than Rossi's demo, and charge of evidence is on your side given
the mass of other evidence.

sorry to compare Rossi with you.
(Rossi will survive that comparison.)