Yes. Good observation. It is all a matter of large-scale perspective. What we
think of as a "ground state" can indeed be a form of stored energy - to the
degree that there are redundant states which are stable after releasing
substantial energy which comes from electron spin (angular momentum etc).

It is very possible that most of the hydrogen in the Universe exists in what we
call the fractional hydrogen state (f/H) also known as dark matter - and the
hydrogen we see locally in water, or in our Sun, the other stars and galaxies -
is a tiny minority state. That would be when compared to the vast amount of
hydrogen which is out there in the Universe which does not radiate in the
visible spectra. Most of that other hydrogen is "fractional" from our local
perspective.

Thus, to be accurate, up to 90% of all mass in the Universe is "dark" since it
radiates no photons which we can see (but it does radiate x-rays) yet ... that
species still consists of only protons and electrons.

We should ditch the word "hydrino" as it is peculiar to Mills theory and is
self-serving to him in a financial sense because he has taken the extraordinary
step to trademark the word. In short, Mills would like to own the name of 90%
of the matter in the Universe.

The best alternative descriptor for this state can be "fractional hydrogen" or
dark matter, or the DDL, or dense hydrogen, or pychno-hydrogen, or hydrogen
clusters - take your pick.

I prefer to use "f/H" as shorthand for the species, since it saves a few
keystrokes, especially on Vortex. And especially if Parkhomov and Rossi were to
get on board.