  From: Lennart Thornros
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 4:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:two answers from Bazhutov and current LENR news

  I am absolutely sure we will have a large portion of the population change to
a LENR generator as soon as it is made available.
  I do not think it will happen over night. Many reasons for that all based on
the fact that changes are always hard to accept for most people. Utilities and
government will put up a fight. Tax revenue and big investments in the grid,
will drive them. They have means be the famous square plug in the round hole.
For example in California you are not allowed to set up your own generator. The
rules for generate electricity are totally geared toward the big utilities
making it very hard to get in to the generation business. Contrary to Jed I
think one can generate electricity in an economical way.It is as I said not
allowed in California and it has drawbacks. like, back up power, maintenance,
noise, pollution etc. Due to the fact that energy is produced and need
transportation with losses ~50% the energy produced in a smaller scale can
easily compete. That it is hard for the government to tax 'home brewed' energy'
makes the generator an economical alternative.I also think that one could have
a couple of different types of electricity. DC has advantages particularly if a
LENR generator produces DC. To put in an inverter  is extra cost.
  The most fascinating side of distributed power generation is that it will fit
in to a new society, which I believe strongly in. A small scale very flexible
society. Sooner or later we will react to all large anonymous organizations and
their bureaucratic policy rules. LENR will fit like a hand in glove.It would
even make two other utilities obsolete to some degree - water and sewage. If
the energy cost is very low the expensive transportation can be eliminated.

  Yes, Axil there will be some guys who take the risk. Brave is not the reason.
I think it more has to with curiosity. Hope and the possibilities that other
good things will follow, clean water, pure atmosphere, cheap food.
  .

  Best Regards ,
  Lennart Thornros

  www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com

  lenn...@thornros.com
  +1 916 436 1899
  202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

  “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM