Micro-computers are being replaced with WEB based display units where all
the applications are centralized on the web: Office 360.

A home owner will not tolerate the requirement to change his LENR powder
every 6 months on all the  hundreds of his electrical devices. If his
refrigerator fails because of fuel loss when he is traveling, his food
supply is destroyed for months on LENR lost.