This is really good news Jed.
Now the calorimeter seems to be working in the right way [stable ambient
and enough time, as we said at the beginning of the discussion]. From your
short data presented I suppose it took 7 hours for the cooling liquid to
reach a final stable average temperature. From now on, the power
transferred from the pump to the water exactly compensates the losses to
the ambient.

Some data are, however, missing in your announcement: what is the value of
the ambient temperature in the last 28 hours? Moreover, is it possible to
get data for the transient part, I mean the first 7 hours.