Mats,

I hope that in time the the ECW LENR Knowledge Base would be useful for the
kind of thing you are discussing. We certainly want to have information
about LENR engineering included.

The Wiki structure using MediaWiki software is familiar and quite flexible,
and allows for searching capabilities. It's not organized like a discussion
forum or email list, but there is the capability for discussion on every
article on the site in the talk section.

Right now there are just a very few people active in creating content --
and we've only just started, so it's rather limited so far. I hope in time
that number of contributors will increase.

Anyone interesting in getting involved in editing the KB, please email me
at ecatwo...@gmail.com, and I'll get you set up with an account.

Best,

Frank

--