Again I think it would be practical and realist to separate in great
extent- classic LENR that has an excellent database, library, reviews from
LENR+ enhanced heat excess.
Needing its own strategy.
I will publish today about the LENR + KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT PROJECT
Thanks to Mats and you all for the initiative.
Peter.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania