A wiki is an interesting idea for something like this.  A challenge with
such a project is that opinionated folks are likely, through the force of
personality, to end up irremediably skewing the content towards their own
view of what's going on with LENR, and even what LENR supposedly is.  I
have seen this happen in other cold-fusion wiki projects and in forums.  As
far as I can tell, there is nothing to be done about it.

Nonetheless it would be great if there were a wiki that became a
clearinghouse to which people carrying out actual experiments contribute
concrete details about their experiments.  A very nice addition to such a
wiki would be a file store of experimental results -- csv files, data
dumps, etc -- which could be analyzed using statistical software.  Perhaps
common protocols might gradually be sorted out, and the format of the data
would become more and more similar across different trials by different
experimenters, making it possible to do cross-comparisons.  I think such a
site would be great even if the only contributors were hobbyists and not
big personalities in LENR circles.

I do not think LENR will become the subject of regular meetups until it
breaks out of obscurity.

Eric