If I not remember wrong, Swartz had serial tests of nanors.

On Fri,
20 Mar 2015 17:25:40 -0400, Alberto De Souza  wrote:
I mean "(very
truthful, but we need two ammeters, therefore, problems with skeptics)".

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 5:24 PM, Alberto De Souza  wrote:

If we put
the heaters in series, we are sure the current is the same in both. It
is easy to measure the voltage on each one of them with a hand
voltimeter. With current and voltage, we can compute the resistance of
each one and the power each one is dissipating.

Conversely, if we put
them in parallel, the voltage is the same. But we have to measure the
current on each one of them. One can do that with a series ammeter (very
truthful, but we need to ammeters, therefore, problems with skeptics) or
with a inductive one (not so much truthful because the measurement is
indirect; problems with skeptics). I would go with the series circuit.
One just need more voltage from the variac transformer to power two
reactors.

 Alberto.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 5:06 PM, Bob Cook