I looked up dysgenic. Well, maybe I did not get it.
I think Jed is correct.
I think the problem is that I do not think Jed's analysis includes me.:)
All others and the theory is perfect.
No, if we need a more sophisticated word than selfishness let us try
narcissism.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM