Low frequency pulse.

Also, we are not communicating with the marine life and coral reef, the
evidence is mounting that 2 terrawatts of effective isotropic radiated
power (EIRP) in a local area scattered by the overhead atmosphere is mildly
shocking the marine life through electromagnetic induction and conduction
through the salt water near the surface as it "grounds out" into the ocean.
You can't fool mother nature sort of thing.

Here is a model of induced electrical currents in seawater surface around
just one ship's antennas.  Now imagine 27 high power coastal based
radars/antennas and 45 warship radars/antennas in one area.

http://darkmattersalot.com/2015/05/14/how-cousteau-and-noaa-killed-the-reef/

Effects of Electrical Current* on the Body [3]
<http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/2002-123/2002-123f.html#end3>*Current*
*Reaction*1 milliampJust a faint tingle.5 milliampsSlight shock felt.
Disturbing, but not painful. Most people can “let go.” However, strong
involuntary movements can cause injuries.6-25 milliamps (women)†
9-30 milliamps (men)Painful shock. Muscular control is lost. This is the
range where “freezing currents” start. It may not be possible to “let
go.”50-150
milliampsExtremely painful shock, respiratory arrest (breathing stops),
severe muscle contractions. Flexor muscles may cause holding on; extensor
muscles may cause intense pushing away. Death is possible.1,000-4,300
milliamps (1-4.3 amps)Ventricular fibrillation (heart pumping action not
rhythmic) occurs. Muscles contract; nerve damage occurs. Death is likely.10,000
milliamps (10 amps)Cardiac arrest and severe burns occur. Death is probable.