From: ChemE Stewart <cheme...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 7, 2015 2:40 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Possible cause for coral reefs dying...

David, all doppler weather, FAA, military radars send pulse trains at 200-1000
Hz.  Just google doppler radar, they are ALL pulsed signals.  The carrier
frequency (while they are on) determines how well the pulses are absorbed in
things like water.  2.5 - 6 GHz (microwave oven, wifi, weather radars) are
absorbed/attenuated well by water.

I am not saying give up on all radars and electronic gadgets, just be smart.

Let's make sure nature does not have a limit on how much EMF we can blast into
the atmosphere 24/7 into a given area.

That's all.  No conspiracy theories, chemtrails, little green men.

Stewart