From: <jojoiznar...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Possible cause for coral reefs dying...
To: cheme...@gmail.com

Stewart, this is Jojo Jaro.

I have been following your posting on vortex regarding your hypothesis that
electricity is killing the corals.  I believe you are wrong on that and you
are barking up the wrong tree.

If anything, mild electricity you documented from radars etc., would help
corals grow faster rather than kill them.

Google “Biorock” and “mineral accretion” were they zap 2 electrodes under
seawater with 2V up to 12 V of electricity to stimulate coral growth.  The
corals, oysters, fish and other marine creatures get attracted to the
cathode and grow profusely up to 10 time faster.  Electricity at the levels
you documented will increase coral growth, not kill them.

My own computations for my onshore Pearl oyster farm indicates that zapping
with 1.3 v would create a current of about .001 A which would not only be
harmless to pearl oysters (Pinctada Maxima sp), but also stimulate faster
growth.  Multiple studies have documented this.  Just google.

Please copy and paste this email on Vortex so that people don’t waste time
barking up the wrong tree.

The simpler reason for coral death is plain old pollution and
eutrophication of coastal waters.  Have you done a correlation study of
coral deaths versus pollution levels in said waters.  I believe that if you
do, you will find that there would be a strong correlation, much stronger
than your radar correlation.  Could it simply be that radar station
locations you documented tend to be located in coastal populated areas
which would tend to pollute the coastal seawater?

Jojo