Holmlid says that the the reaction is delayed by 26ns for deuterium and 52
ns for protium. This means that the reaction is produced by a decay product
of the K mesons. The 10 billion kaons are produced simultaneously.
Positrons are seen but no gamma. This is important. This means that the
mechanism that suppresses of thermalizes the gamma radiation exists AFTER
the hydrogen Rydberg matter is blasted apart. The Rydberg matter is not
causative.

This also means that more electrons are seen then positions like what
happened in the big bang in respect to CPT violation. Positrons were seen a
long distance away from the site of the reactions. This means that the
gamma thermalization extends outward meters from the site of the reaction.

How long does it take to reenergize this process? How long do we need to
wait before another laser shot produces similar results. Both Mills and
Papp were able to repeat their reaction is milliseconds. Can Holmlid do the
same? Does this reaction still need hydrogen Rydberg matter to exist after
the first laser shot? Holmlid said that it takes weeks to build up the
Rydberg matter. But both Mills and Papp got repeatable results in
milliseconds. Does this mean that the case of the reaction persists to
thermalize radiation and stabilize radioactive isotopes long after the
Rydberg matter is gone?

We are at a stage in LENR where Niels Bohr was doing his exploration of the
structure of the atom. Holmlid needs to modify his experimental processes
to get as much info out of his experiment as he can.