Holmlid's remark which states that it takes many weeks of laser stimulation
before the Rydberg catalyst becomes active fits in with the tachyon theory
of LENR fuel preparation.

According to tachyon theory, it takes the storage of 10^6 GeV to form a
tachyon inside a black hole. If we have a trillion SPPs each needing a full
charge of 1,000,000 GeV before each become active, that implies that a
great deal of energy is needed to charge up that fuel to the tachyon stage.

The various ways to inject energy into that fuel have differing power
somewhat more powerful but a few weeks to get the Holmlid fuel up to speed
indicates to us that Laser power is marginal. Spark discharge and
cavitation seem to be the most powerful methods of power injection.

The short of it, the solitons that produce the LENR reaction hold a huge
amount of energy.

The situation is like a car with a battery the size of a building. It takes
a long time to pump power into that energy storage device before it becomes
active enough to produce high grade power with a high enough voltage. This
is what Holmlid tells us. He says that it takes weeks of applying Laser
power before the catalyst becomes active.

Lasers and dipoles don’t talk well together. Lasers produce plain waves at
a single frequency and dipoles don’t take kindly to that type of EMF.
Dipole motion excited by light is where the power for LENR comes from. An
electron and a photon must have the same energy level to join together to
become a polariton. That marriage needs a common energy level. Only a
meager number of dipoles finely tuned to the exact frequency of the laser
will become entangled. If there is lots of bumps and nanocavities in the
substrate that receives the light energy, then the Laser light will become
decoherent and more digestible to the dipoles.

Decoherent light( from an arc that R. Mills uses in the Suncell) is best so
that dipoles at any stage of development will become polaritons. A
scattered shot cloud from a shotgun is better at downing a clay pigeon than
a 22 is.

LENR replicators do not preprocess the fuel that they use and they don’t
wait long enough for the LENR reaction to take hold. The Replicators do not
build tachyons before they start their reactors. No one wants to invest the
time and energy to properly prepare their LENR fuel.

The various ways to inject energy into that fuel have differing power
somewhat more powerful but a few weeks to get the Holmlid fuel up to speed
indicates to us that Laser power is marginal. Spark discharge and
cavitation seem to be the most powerful method of power injection.

According to the string theory of tachyon formation, once a tachyion has
stabilized inside a black hole, it just sits there in a state of
quiescence. When additional energy enters the tachyion, the excited tachyon
expels it by transforming the incoming energy  into a quark based subatomic
particle.

Tachyons form a condensate where they each get a fraction of the incoming
energy. When enough energy has arrived and stored, all the tachions in the
condensate each produce a subatomic particle. From what Holmlid tells us,
it is a K meson. From the plots of K meson formation, all 10 billion
k-mesons are produced at the same instant super-radiantly.  We should
expect that all the K-mesons would be the identically same subatomic
particle: a minus K-meson.

The negative energy partner particle would stay inside the tachyion and
become a particle that travels backward it time. I don't know enough now to
understand what that means.