From: Bob Higgins
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 10:49 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: BLP demo video

My take on the curves shown after slide 49 is that they were showing evolution
of the spectrum.  As the machine and Ag vapor gets hotter and hotter, the
spectrum will begin to be dominated/overwhelmed by blackbody radiation.  What
is heated to those temperatures is Ag vapor.  I am not sure exactly what you
mean by "lasts very long at that temperature" (I presume you mean doesn't
melt), but I think the answer is that we are talking about a vapor (gas) of Ag.
 Plasmas are commonly at that temperature.

I said that the 10V source has a capability of generating up to 10eV effects
which correspond to 124nm minimum wavelength photons.  In the chart 49 you can
see the spectrum from the photons cut-off before reaching down to 124nm.  This
spectrum is from the emissions of the silver+H2O in the arc before being
overwhelmed by the vapor around it that is very hot.  A 10eV electron or a
124nm photon is not enough to ionize the inner shells of Ag, even if it is a
vapor.  Another thing to consider is drawing a Stephan-Boltzmann curve over the
UV portion of the radiation below that cuts off just before reaching down to
124nm.  The temperature for such a curve would be about 6000K.  Even at 6000K,
you don't produce blackbody photons at 124nm.  My point here being that the
soft x-ray spectra are not explained by the temperature (even of 6000K) or 10eV
possible excitations from the 10V.

OTOH, Karabut has published papers about the generation of laser-like x-ray
photons in systems capable only of lower energy transitions.  It could be a
hydrino signature, but that was not Karabut's conclusion, nor that of Peter
Hagelstein who has a theory for what is happening in Karabut's experiments.