A post I just put up on the MFMP Facebook page that might interest some of
you:
"I have learned a lot reading the chat at http://magicsound.us/MFMP/video/
(backwards; pretty hard to do). But it stops at Friday, February 19,
7:28:31pm. So, I could not get to last Wednesday. I read your discussion
about the radiation signature of the effect, though. Pretty impressive!"