To get the heat level up, we must progress from LENR which is low level
activity to LENR+ which is high Level activity. LENR is the production of
Surface Plasmon Polaritons (SPP). They generated heat up to COP1.2. To get
the Heat higher, Hydrogen Rydberg Matter (RHM) must be generated, which is
an amplifier of SPP activity.

To produce HRM, we need to add cavitation and RF stimulation.

You might try using the contents of a 5 year old Nickel battery.

See

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/2760-Successful-replication-of-Alexander-Parkhomov/?pageNo=1

It seems that time and many recharge cycles produce nickel that can
generate HRM.

Forget about tungsten and warm up to very old and worn out nickel batteries.