Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com> wrote:

It is possible that the outcome, of Rossi's year long test, has less COP
> than what for example Peter Gluck has heard.
> If the IH statement is too calm down the expectations then so be it.
> I would say that as long as the test shows a COP better than 2, there will
> be further investment and a lot of engineering to get to the goal of a new
> energy source.

If the results are certain, then it makes no difference whether the COP is
2 or 0.02. It would be insane to abandon this research just because the COP
happens to be low in some cases. We know that the effect often occurs with
no input power, with a COP of infinity. If that can happen once, after we
learn to control the effect, it can happen every time.

The COP is a canard. It is of no importance at this stage in the research.
Worrying about the COP now is like fretting about the need for retractable
landing gear on airplanes in 1904, six months after the first flight at
Kitty Hawk. There are a thousand issues more important than this, and when
the other issues are solved -- especially control -- we will have any COP
we want.