Apperently an direct interaction causing counterwise rotation which not consume
energy conflict with COE. This is similar to a case of a motorcyle accelerate
on a freely rotating circular  track causing the track rotate backward due to
Newton's 3rd law. Even the motorcyle does not accelerates the air resistance is
transmitted to the track by the wheels and continue to push it back.

------ Original message------From: H UcarDate: Thu, Mar 24, 2016 23:23To:
vortex-l@eskimo.com;Cc: Subject:Re: [Vo]:Obtained stable magnetic bound state
of locked counter wise spinning of magnets

Counterwise rotation in this case is an anomaly from engineering point of view
where there is no friction and no rigid constraints, altrough vibrations are
sources of all sort  of weird things hard to model. For example rogue waves has
been never predicted and still no good model exists. Even it may be a link
between LENR and rogue wave mechanism.
BTW, I uploaded a video of another realization of this cw spinning experiment
athttps://youtu.be/-XKbRrea-CA

------ Original message------From: Vibrator !Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2016 23:15To:
vortex-l@eskimo.com;Cc: Subject:Re: [Vo]:Obtained stable magnetic bound state
of locked counter wise spinning of magnets
Thanks for the updates and clarifications, i'd inferred incorrectly that the
samples were only suspended from below and that the reason for posting was
anomolous levitation... having now watched the series on YT everything's clear.

If you followed the original whipmag discussions, i concluded that Al was
cruelly playing OC (OverConfident was the original designer) - there were only
two possibilities; either a hidden pulse coil or an inadvertent Orbo
replication.  Neos have near-infinitessimal Sv, so it seems unlikely that the
relative velocity between rotor and stator was high enough to be affected by
the response freqs of the magents.  Others (including myself) tested identical
magnet grades across wider speed ranges without detecting any anomalies.  This
isn't a conclusive dismissal, but the likelihood that he had a passive temporal
asymmetry (the only viable means of genuine energy gain) is IMHO almost nil.

Perhaps most tellingly, Al himself always denied OU, in spite of the
acceleration, instead proffering nonsensical appeals to tribolectric effects,
and other guff..  it is inarguable that gain occurred, he knows what energy is,
so the absolute refusal to acknowedge OU can only be construed one way, as far
as i'm concerned; it was a little chest-beating display to indulge his
pathoskeptic humour.  OC sadly became terminally ill not long after, so i hope
Al did the decent thing while he still had time..

The "gearwise" and "counter-gearwise" neologisms were about his only redeeming
contributions, but having established himself as a manipulative cynic i
wouldn't trust a further word out of his mouth...

But whatever the inspirations, you're obviously doing genuine work and taking
things forward, with a neat tracking solution too!  I'll have to read up on
your reasearch when i get time..