On the opposite for a conspiracy theorist, in general, there is no 3rd
party, except himself.
Anyone who disagree with the conclusion is considered part of the giant
conspiracy.

There is no absolute third party as interest and incentive connect, in both
positive and negative direction, all players.
NB: people forget often the non-third party player who have incentive not
to accept reality (eg: an academic of an UL who would prefer to pretend
uncertainty while there is none, just to save his reputation, or avoid he
have been wrong before - see Tajmar and EmDrive )

however if nobody is totally third party, the fact to participate to a
fraud, ask for a really high level in commitment with the fraudster, and
increase the chance of leak for each new member in the conspiracy.

My conclusion is that there is no conspiracy except when public,
authorities, powerful actors, reference actors, ask for it and punish the
traitors.
The only conspiracy is a consensus. there is public whistleblowers who are
ignored, and mindguards who punish them to challenge the public consensus.
This is not a conspiracy but a groupthink, mutual assured delusion as
Benabou name it.

now apply my theory to LENR domain, or to other subject, and things get
clearer...