From: Alain Sepeda
There is no absolute third party as interest and incentive connect…[snip]… The
only conspiracy is a consensus… This is not a conspiracy but a groupthink,
mutual assured delusion as Benabou name it.

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Rossi's definition of 3rd party is somewhat exotic.

Gentlemen,
I am overjoyed to see that a few others who have studied this ongoing
tragi-comedy are stepping up to the soap-box to label it as a staged
rabble-rousing embarrassment … being closer to entertainment than to science.

It is reminiscent of a recreation of “Waiting for Godot” with Rossi’s hapless
fan-club believing that an existential magician will appear to save the masses
from the devil’s excrement -- in the face of doubt from the dreaded
intelligentsia, their so-called patho-skeptics.

MAD or “mutually assured delusion” is a better descriptor for those who do not
want to break it down into the teachable moment that it will morph into – a few
days after the new wears off the so called “third party report” - and the stink
rises.

My sincere hope is that there is a grain of truth in the otherwise phony
results, and that the year-long effort was not a complete work of fiction.
However, that stance is an extreme minority view: that Rossi can be both
con-artist-deluxe and misunderstood genius inventor, at the same time.

He is a one-of-a-kind, no matter what the bottom line happens to be. Six years
ago, before his almost complete disregard for the truth was exposed, we labeled
Rossi as the “most interesting man in the world” and that descriptor has a
little more mileage on it, but my guess is that the house of cards is about to
implode, and Rossi’s fan-boys will go back to waiting for Godot.