No wonder people despair -- when they don't just smirk, knowingly -- at the
world of Over-Unity research.

I have also long-time despaired at the general political naivete exhibited
in fora like vortex-L. Engineering and physics knowledge is not nearly
enough to see these sorts of efforts through to success, in such a world as
ours...