What really upsets  me is that folks are defending Rossi here versus Thomas
Darden, a successful leader who has worked hard to invest and advance
environmental technology.   Also someone who cut cheques of 11M plus to
Andrea Rossi, by all public reports, a convicted fraudster who spent time
in Jail.

That's right, Darden gave real investor money to an ex-con.

And yet people are defending Rossi, here?   Come on!!

I really hope Rossi has something, but I think everyone would be better
served if his Fans would grasp reality and speak to Rossi with a unified
voice that it is now time for him to either go-away, shut down his blog,
and STFU until he has something Real that he can share publically.