From: Jed Rothwell
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2016 4:39 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: Let's continue to think about passive vs active approach
to LENR 's existentil problems

Bob Cook <frobertc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

  I think I understand why you believe NASA the Navy and elsewhere, as well as
the venture capitalists—they have spoon-feed you.  Most of them are the same
government/energy village, not unlike the “nuclear village in Japan, that has
tried to discount the LENR technology development for the last 27 years at the
great expense  of civilization  IMHO.

Oh give me a break. That's such nonsense. Such unfounded, ignorant bullshit!
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Do you think I was born yesterday? I can judge people and judge facts myself. I
have independent confirmation of the events with NASA. Everyone there told me
the same story, and even Rossi confirmed it in his own way, attacking them as
snakes etc. I saw the documents.

More to the point, nearly every dollar of support for cold fusion has come from
governments, mainly in Italy, but also in Japan and the U.S. DARPA, NASA and
others are the only friends we have. Most researchers worked for the
government. The leading people in the field such as Martin Fleischmann, Ed
Storms, Pam Boss and Tadahiko Mizuno never worked a day in their lives for
anyone but the government. To say that the government opposes cold fusion is
simply absurd.

Of course there are factions in the government opposed to it. But there are no
factions in private industry in favor of it, anywhere.

  Why do you think that the Navy and NASA gave up reporting on the Pd-D system
which they developed and continue to develop IMHO.

There are no more reports because no one is doing research. They are all
retired, or dead. If they were still working, I would know about it. Everything
the government does is an open book.

    This is the only program they were,in the past, able to discuss—the rest
were dark programs in my not-so-humble opinion.

There are no dark programs. They tried to replicate Ni-H and got nowhere. They
offered Rossi enormous support. Everything he asked for: millions of dollars
with no strings attached. He turned them down flat, after nearly killing them.

  I do have a good idea who you have talked to, since you have identified them
over the 2 plus years I have participated in the Vortex-l blog.

I have no reason to hide the names! Everyone knows I mean Jim Dunn, Mike Nelson
and others. If you don't believe my account, ask them yourself. Why would they
lie about this?