Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com> wrote:

> Jed, there is nobody saying the heat is consumed in the building.
> If it was not Florida I could suggest that they used the heat to warm
> residential buuldings. The size of such a 'machine' would easily fit (a few
> pumps).

Ah ha. Okay. Would you like to do a reality check on that? Maybe think
about it?

This building is 10,800 sq. ft. Builders recommend 20 BTU per square foot.
That's 63 kW. The heater supposedly produces 1000 kW, so it is enough for
sixteen buildings of this size. Do you think there are pipes running out of
the building in some kind of district heating scheme? Do you think the
state of Florida would allow that without an investigation or precedent?
Steam running in pipes suspended over the street perhaps?

I do not speculate but it is at least as realistic as 100 steam cleaners.

On the other hand, you might spend some time reading about industrial
equipment and how much process heat it takes. That is, if you would like to
ground your assertions in reality.

I am not speculating. I am telling you how things actually work here in the
real world, and how much heat it takes to heat a building. You could have
looked that up yourself.

To put it another way --

The customer's facility is 6,500 sq. ft. This is enough heat to heat
170,607 sq. ft (at 20 BTU/sq. ft.). When you use process heat, nearly all
of the heat eventually comes out. Only a little is absorbed in whatever
endothermic process you are doing. So this is how much heat you use for
space heating in an area 26 times larger than this. Does anyone think that
2 exhaust fans would be sufficient to keep that area safe for human
occupation? Have you ever been in a hot building?