On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 7:03 PM, Craig Haynie <cchayniepub...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This building is 10,800 sq. ft.
>>

> Not that it changes much, but according to Mats, the building was 1,000 sq
> meters, which converts to 10763.9 sq feet.

The space occupied by Rossi and the customer is 1,000 sq. meters, which --
as you say -- is 10,764 sq. feet.

I got that somewhat wrong by the way. The combined Rossi + customer space
is 10,763, but the entire building is bigger. I printed the Google map
display and used the 200 foot scale to measure the size of the whole
building. As I said, it is 347' by 152', total 52,744 sq. ft.

It takes about 216,000 BTU to heat the 10,764 sq. feet. That's 63 kW. The
whole building takes 1,054,880 BTU, 309 kW. So the Rossi gadget would be
good for 3 entire buildings of this size.

1 MW = 3,414,425 BTU