Bob Cook <frobertc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> As he mentioned on his blog several times, he was preparing numerous
> patents for something—the Quark X IMHO.  When this came out IH got upset I
> would imagine.  They decided that they would not pay the extra $89M for
> only the E-Cat IP license.  And that is where it stands now.

As I said, that is not what happened. The statement from IH makes it very
clear what they claim happened: the 1 MW reactor does not work. It does not
produce any excess heat. None of Rossi's present reactors produces excess
heat. The one at Lugano did not, as far as I know.

Why do you keep inventing imaginary reasons for this dispute when I.H. has
clearly stated why they do not wish to pay? They have said there was no
heat. Rossi says there was fifty times input. Surely you agree that is a
large enough bone of contention to justify a lawsuit. If both sides
sincerely believe what they say, you do not have to add any additional
motivation for a lawsuit.

Perhaps you are saying you do not believe there was no heat. You think I.H.
is lying. Based on my analysis of the calorimetry I am sure you are wrong
about that. Perhaps you will not take my word for that, but you should at
least wait to see the calorimetry yourself before you go off inventing
imaginary reasons for the dispute.

If you have a chance to learn calorimetry, you will see that I.H. has good
reason to believe there is no heat. As do I, for that matter. I am not just
making this stuff up. Even assuming both sides are completely honest and
sincere, and that Rossi made no attempt to defraud anyone, that is more
than enough grounds for a lawsuit.

There's *nothing more* to this dispute than that. It is not about Rossi
refusing to teach his IP. It is not about a failed replication attempt by
I.H. employees. It is not about Rossi's more recent claims. It is not about
I.H. "stealing" patented technology and giving it to Brillouin, which is an
absurd concept. This lawsuit came about because machine does not work.
There is no excess heat.

If the machine did work, every indication is that I.H. would be happy to
pay the $89 million.