Eric--

In other words. DOA, dead on arrival…

Bob Cook

From: Eric Walker
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 9:44 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:New paper from Holmlid.

Has Holmlid enlisted outside help in characterizing these charged and neutral
radiations in this latest paper?  I've been hoping he would do so for years.
To summarize what has instead been reported in papers leading up to this one:
an alleged muon, pion and kaon radiation field, inferred from the timings of
signals seen in a self-built muon detector and oscilloscope by a researcher
with no prior experience detecting muons and without the benefit of
calibrations against a known muon flux, all reported in papers that thoroughly
mix together theoretical constructs (ultra-dense deuterium, etc.) with
low-level experimental observations.

I have zero trust in Holmlid to accurately report muons, let alone kaons or
pions.  I will not consider a conclusions of muons to be credible until a
reputable third party with established expertise in characterizing charged
particle radiations signs off on this.  I continue to take interest in whatever
experimental phenomenon Holmlid is investigating, however.

Eric