Hi Russ,

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Great comment on Holmlid’s body of work by Axil. I concur that people who
> fire critiques of others work based on the fact that they are too lazy to
> do anything other than make pompous comment on materials based on their
> confusion stemming from the fact that everything in the author’s work is
> not recapitulated in a single paper are not worthy of paying attention to.

There have been long threads on LENR Forum, where we've taken a detailed
and close-up look at various claims in several of Holmlid's papers.
Unfortunately the content from the old site is unindexed in Google and hard
to call up.

> Such behavior is characteristic of trolling not honest and earnest
> productive dialog.

Here are two definitions of trolling; readers will be the judge of who here
they might apply to:

1b. Noun
A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other
members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous
disagreements, sex, status, ect.
A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer"
who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the
thread.

1c. Noun
A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses
others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation,
but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as
thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them.
Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

> But this is the nature of the internet which facilitates spouting off from
> the lip/fingertip ever the bane of thoughtful exchange of ideas. Vortex-l
> often digresses into a seedy barscape too late at night. Ces’t la vie.

I've found such a low signal to noise ratio in your posts that I'm going to
add you to my killfile.  If I do not respond to further posts of yours, it
is only to keep the mood here light enough to focus on matters of
substance, rather than being detained in addressing further ad hominem
attacks.

All the best,
Eric