Has the testing concluded? It is now 3 PM in  Czech.

________________________________
From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 4:37 PM
To: Vortex
Subject: Re: [Vo]: MFMP starting to test me356 reactor today

I do not know whether me356 claimed it takes time to crank up his machine. I
have not been following the discussion. However, if it does take time, he
should have told that to the people from MFMP. Or, if the machine is unreliable
and does not work some days, he should have said so. He should have said, "be
prepared to stay for a week."

For their part, the MFMP people should have figured 4 days might not be long
enough. Frankly, I could have told them that. There are always missing cables
and last minute glitches.

I hope they can arrange to have one or two of team stay longer. I hope me346
will allow that.