Jed is being too generous. His failure to test today is unforgivable!

I was fervently hoping for a positive outcome, but that was wishful thinking in
extremus.

________________________________
From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 10:51 AM
To: Vortex
Subject: Re: [Vo]: MFMP starting to test me356 reactor today

At lenr-forum, me356 is quoted from somewhere:

"I can only tell, that the test was conducted in the condition that was very
far from ready from my side. This mean that I was not prepared for testing with
the current reactor at all. But this is the only one with a cover - thus
nothing else can't be tested in this way. I didn't knew that the test will
occur at this time as I was informed just few days before, but I dont want to
waste money and time that was spent for already bought tickets and
accommodation. So I have nothing to loose whatever it will work or not."

This is outrageous. me356 and everyone else knew weeks ago that the test was
scheduled. He was not informed "just days before." This is a lie. And he does
have something to "loose" (lose): he credibility. Apparently, he does not care
about that.

This, along with the excuse that he has family responsibilities and cannot work
today, makes me suspicious. If he refuses to allow one or two members of the
MFMP to stay past Monday, I will conclude that he is a fake.